Photos app got a major update (2017.35063) - Download APPX

Microsoft is pushing a new update for Photos app. The new bits are rolling for Insiders at the moment and should arrive at the public soon.

What's new?

To be honest, I don't use this app that much. Without an official changelog is hard to see what's new. Therefore, I published some screenshots on Google Photos, especially focused on video editing. That's a feature announced a while ago and it's more likely been changed.

Download APPX

The APPX file is available below. I decided to upload individual APPX files for each CPU architecture to reduce download size.

Note: The update appeared on my PC only, so I am not sure if this update is also officially available on phones. The fact is, the ARM package is compiled and I decided to uploaded it separetly for anybody interested, but think twice before installing it. If things go wrong, Photos app can't be uninstalled normally. You can try to install an older APPX file to replace this package and make Photos app usable again, but I am not 100% sure it would work.

Version: 2017.35063.13610.0

Released date: 28th July

Update (28th July). A minor update was released. Updated APPX files.

Comentários